Bitcoin is known as the very first decentralized digital currency, they’re basically coins that can send through the Internet. 2009 was the year where bitcoin was born. The creator’s name is unknown, however the alias Satoshi Nakamoto was given to this person. Bitcoin accounts cannot be frozen, prerequisites to open them don’t exist, same for limits on asics bitcoin .
Advantages of Bitcoin
Bitcoin transactions are made directly from person to person trough the internet. There’s no need of a bank or clearinghouse to act as the middle man. Thanks to that, the transaction fees are way too much lower, they can be used in all the countries around the world. Every day more merchants are starting to accept them. You can buy anything you want with them. How Bitcoin works. You should explore bitcoin mining. It’s possible to exchange dollars, euros or other currencies to bitcoin. You can buy and sell as it were any other country currency. In order to keep your bitcoins, you have to store them in something called wallets. These wallet are located in your pc, mobile device or in third party websites. Sending bitcoins is very simple. It’s as simple as sending an email. Invest in bitcoin to get great returns.
You can purchase practically anything with bitcoins.Bitcoin Anonymity.When doing a bitcoin transaction, there’s no need to provide the real name of the person. Each one of the bitcoin transactions are recorded is what is known as a public log. This log contains only wallet IDs and not people’s names. so basically each transaction is private. People can buy and sell things without being tracked.
Bitcoin innovation. Bitcoin established a whole new way of innovation. The bitcoin software is all open source, this means anyone can review it. A nowadays fact is that bitcoin is transforming world’s finances similar to how web changed everything about publishing. The concept is brilliant. When everyone has access to the whole bitcoin global market, new ideas appear. Transaction fees reductions is a fact of bitcoin. Accepting bitcoins cost anything, also they’re very easy to setup. Charge backs don’t exist. The bitcoin community will generate additional businesses of all kinds.
What Makes asics bitcoin So Interesting?
Recently, at “The Future of Bitcoin Conference 2017”, big block supporters presented a BitcoinABC solution (bitcoinabc.org). We have since received many inquiries from miners and users, asking if we would be supporting BitcoinABC mining, especially from those with ViaBTC S9 cloud mining contracts, who are eager to support BitcoinABC with their mining hashrates.
As a professional cryptocurrency platform who guarantees superior customer service and maximum protection for customer assets, we decide to make precautions for the upcoming UAHF and provide a new option for users, on the basis of our support of SegWit2x under New York Agreement. We will designate the token “Bitcoin Cash” (BCC) to the possible split coin led by the activation of UAHF and the arrangements are as follows:
Mining pool: Release BCC Mining Pool
- On 22nd July 2017, we will be launching a brand new BCC mining pool and lock the activation time of UAHF at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC Time).
- If you decide to switch and mine on the BCC chain, you will still be mining BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
Cloud mining: Release S9-BCC Cloud Mining Contract
- On 22nd July 2017, we will release a new cloud mining contract to mine BCC. Current S9 cloud mining contract holders can trade your “S9” contracts against 1:1 ratio into “S9-BCC” contracts. Namely, you can trade 1 “S9” contract into 1 “S9-BCC” contract.
- Your S9-BCC cloud mining contracts will continue to mine BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
- If you are a Batch 1 cloud mining contract holder (https://medium.com/@ViaBTC/viabtc-cloud-mining-contract-batch-1-7ab45c6e013f) and wish to switch your contracts to S9-BCC cloud mining, please sign up a new account at viabtc.com and contact us at email@example.com.
Exchange: Release “BCC/CNY” Trading Pair
- From 22nd July 2017 (UTC Time), ViaBTC exchange users can trade your “BTC” assets against 1:1 ratio into both “BCC” and “BTC_FROZEN2” assets. Namely, you can trade 1 “BTC” into 1 “BCC” token and 1 “BTC_FROZEN2” token, or vice versa. Deposit and withdrawal are not available for “BCC” and ”BTC_FROZEN2”.
- On the same day, “BCC/CNY” trading pair will be released. BTC_FROZEN2 represents frozen BTC assets and is not available for trading.
- After UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time), all your “BTC_FROZEN2” asset will be redeemed back to your “BTC” asset and we will decide on the best timing to allow deposit and withdrawal for “BCC”.
ViaBTC reserves the rights of final explanation for this statement.
Cloud Mining Contracts - Are They a Good Investment?
For those not familiar with what bitcoin is; it is basically a digital currency for which no banking system or even a government is needed. Open source software is used to operate the transactions. Many people are investing money in the bitcoin market because ever since it was introduced in 2009, it has become extremely popular among traders and investors. Even many merchants have started to accept bitcoins. For example, you can buy a web hosting service or even order a pizza with your digital currency.
When you are trading in the bitcoin market, you can trade anonymously. The currency is not tied to any particular country and there are even no regulations designed for it. Even small businesses are using bitcoins because there is no transaction fee involved in the exchange. If you have some savings, you can invest that money to buy bitcoins and to gain profit because the value of this digital currency is predicted to go up.
The system and the market itself have perfect control on how much bitcoins are being created. The system adjusts itself by making the mathematical problems difficult to solve and hence, only specific amount of bitcoins are awarded.
Bitcoin is not just some currency to invest your money in. In the near future, more and more businessmen are going to use it instead of credit cards just to avoid the transaction fee. It's going to be widely used form of currency in the coming days.