Bitcoin is known as the very first decentralized digital currency, they’re basically coins that can send through the Internet. 2009 was the year where bitcoin was born. The creator’s name is unknown, however the alias Satoshi Nakamoto was given to this person. Bitcoin accounts cannot be frozen, prerequisites to open them don’t exist, same for limits on best cryptocurrency to invest .
Advantages of Bitcoin
Bitcoin transactions are made directly from person to person trough the internet. There’s no need of a bank or clearinghouse to act as the middle man. Thanks to that, the transaction fees are way too much lower, they can be used in all the countries around the world. Every day more merchants are starting to accept them. You can buy anything you want with them. How Bitcoin works. You should explore bitcoin mining. It’s possible to exchange dollars, euros or other currencies to bitcoin. You can buy and sell as it were any other country currency. In order to keep your bitcoins, you have to store them in something called wallets. These wallet are located in your pc, mobile device or in third party websites. Sending bitcoins is very simple. It’s as simple as sending an email. Invest in bitcoin to get great returns.
You can purchase practically anything with bitcoins.Bitcoin Anonymity.When doing a bitcoin transaction, there’s no need to provide the real name of the person. Each one of the bitcoin transactions are recorded is what is known as a public log. This log contains only wallet IDs and not people’s names. so basically each transaction is private. People can buy and sell things without being tracked.
Bitcoin innovation. Bitcoin established a whole new way of innovation. The bitcoin software is all open source, this means anyone can review it. A nowadays fact is that bitcoin is transforming world’s finances similar to how web changed everything about publishing. The concept is brilliant. When everyone has access to the whole bitcoin global market, new ideas appear. Transaction fees reductions is a fact of bitcoin. Accepting bitcoins cost anything, also they’re very easy to setup. Charge backs don’t exist. The bitcoin community will generate additional businesses of all kinds.
What Makes best cryptocurrency to invest So Interesting?
Step 1 - Understanding Bitcoin And The Block-ChainBitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system, otherwise known as electronic money or virtual currency. It offers a twenty-first century alternative to brick and mortar banking. Exchanges are made via "e wallet software". The bitcoin has actually subverted the traditional banking system, while operating outside of government regulations.Bitcoin uses state-of-the-art cryptography, can be issued in any fractional denomination, and has a decentralized distribution system, is in high demand globally and offers several distinct advantages over other currencies such as the US dollar. For one, it can never be garnished or frozen by the bank(s) or a government agency.Back in 2009, when the bitcoin was worth just ten cents per coin, you would have turned a thousand dollars into millions, if you waited just eight years. The number of bitcoins available to be purchased is limited to 21,000,000. At the time that this article was written, the total bitcoins in circulation was 16,275,288, which means that the percentage of total bitcoins "mined" was 77.5%. at that time. The current value of one bitcoin, at the time that this article was written, was $1,214.70 USD.According to Bill Gates, "Bit coin is exciting and better than currency". Bitcoin is a de-centralized form of currency. There is no longer any need to have a "trusted, third-party" involved with any transactions. By taking the banks out of the equation, you are also eliminating the lion's share of each transaction fee. In addition, the amount of time required to move money from point A to point B, is reduced formidably.The largest transaction to ever take place using bitcoin is one hundred and fifty million dollars. This transaction took place in seconds with minimal fee's. In order to transfer large sums of money using a "trusted third-party", it would take days and cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. This explains why the banks are violently opposed to people buying, selling, trading, transferring and spending bitcoins.Your ROI should also be upwards of 1%+ per day because the trading company that you are lending your bitcoin to, is most likely earning upwards of 5%+ per day, on average. Your ROI must also be automatically transferred into your "e-wallet" at regular intervals, throughout your contract term. There is only one platform that I feel comfortable using. It pay's each bitcoin investor/trader 1.1% per day in interest as well as 1.1% per day in capital. This type of a return is staggering compared to what you would earn with traditional financial markets, however, with crypto currency, it is common. Most banks will payout 2% per year!If you are required to conduct tedious activities such as logging into your account, sending e mails, clicking on links etc, you definitely need to keep searching for a suitable trading company that offers a set-it-and-forget-it type of platform, as they absolutely exist.
History of bitcoin
Recently, at “The Future of Bitcoin Conference 2017”, big block supporters presented a BitcoinABC solution (bitcoinabc.org). We have since received many inquiries from miners and users, asking if we would be supporting BitcoinABC mining, especially from those with ViaBTC S9 cloud mining contracts, who are eager to support BitcoinABC with their mining hashrates.
As a professional cryptocurrency platform who guarantees superior customer service and maximum protection for customer assets, we decide to make precautions for the upcoming UAHF and provide a new option for users, on the basis of our support of SegWit2x under New York Agreement. We will designate the token “Bitcoin Cash” (BCC) to the possible split coin led by the activation of UAHF and the arrangements are as follows:
Mining pool: Release BCC Mining Pool
- On 22nd July 2017, we will be launching a brand new BCC mining pool and lock the activation time of UAHF at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC Time).
- If you decide to switch and mine on the BCC chain, you will still be mining BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
Cloud mining: Release S9-BCC Cloud Mining Contract
- On 22nd July 2017, we will release a new cloud mining contract to mine BCC. Current S9 cloud mining contract holders can trade your “S9” contracts against 1:1 ratio into “S9-BCC” contracts. Namely, you can trade 1 “S9” contract into 1 “S9-BCC” contract.
- Your S9-BCC cloud mining contracts will continue to mine BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
- If you are a Batch 1 cloud mining contract holder (https://medium.com/@ViaBTC/viabtc-cloud-mining-contract-batch-1-7ab45c6e013f) and wish to switch your contracts to S9-BCC cloud mining, please sign up a new account at viabtc.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchange: Release “BCC/CNY” Trading Pair
- From 22nd July 2017 (UTC Time), ViaBTC exchange users can trade your “BTC” assets against 1:1 ratio into both “BCC” and “BTC_FROZEN2” assets. Namely, you can trade 1 “BTC” into 1 “BCC” token and 1 “BTC_FROZEN2” token, or vice versa. Deposit and withdrawal are not available for “BCC” and ”BTC_FROZEN2”.
- On the same day, “BCC/CNY” trading pair will be released. BTC_FROZEN2 represents frozen BTC assets and is not available for trading.
- After UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time), all your “BTC_FROZEN2” asset will be redeemed back to your “BTC” asset and we will decide on the best timing to allow deposit and withdrawal for “BCC”.
ViaBTC reserves the rights of final explanation for this statement.