Bitcoin is known as the very first decentralized digital currency, they’re basically coins that can send through the Internet. 2009 was the year where bitcoin was born. The creator’s name is unknown, however the alias Satoshi Nakamoto was given to this person. Bitcoin accounts cannot be frozen, prerequisites to open them don’t exist, same for limits on what is bitcoin .
Advantages of Bitcoin
Bitcoin transactions are made directly from person to person trough the internet. There’s no need of a bank or clearinghouse to act as the middle man. Thanks to that, the transaction fees are way too much lower, they can be used in all the countries around the world. Every day more merchants are starting to accept them. You can buy anything you want with them. How Bitcoin works. You should explore bitcoin mining. It’s possible to exchange dollars, euros or other currencies to bitcoin. You can buy and sell as it were any other country currency. In order to keep your bitcoins, you have to store them in something called wallets. These wallet are located in your pc, mobile device or in third party websites. Sending bitcoins is very simple. It’s as simple as sending an email. Invest in bitcoin to get great returns.
You can purchase practically anything with bitcoins.Bitcoin Anonymity.When doing a bitcoin transaction, there’s no need to provide the real name of the person. Each one of the bitcoin transactions are recorded is what is known as a public log. This log contains only wallet IDs and not people’s names. so basically each transaction is private. People can buy and sell things without being tracked.
Bitcoin innovation. Bitcoin established a whole new way of innovation. The bitcoin software is all open source, this means anyone can review it. A nowadays fact is that bitcoin is transforming world’s finances similar to how web changed everything about publishing. The concept is brilliant. When everyone has access to the whole bitcoin global market, new ideas appear. Transaction fees reductions is a fact of bitcoin. Accepting bitcoins cost anything, also they’re very easy to setup. Charge backs don’t exist. The bitcoin community will generate additional businesses of all kinds.
What Makes what is bitcoin So Interesting?
Over the past few months I have watched bitcoin's value rise exponentially. I had no idea what bitcoin was and never even heard of crypto currency a few months ago. But with the recent government and media attention crypto currencies have received, they have gotten everyone's attention.
Crypto currency or more simply digital money is gaining acceptance quickly all over the world as it makes transactions quicker and cheaper. These transactions are secured by cryptography and each transaction has its own signature or private key. With its rise in value and popularity everyone wants a piece of the action. There are two main ways to make money with bitcoin. The first is a pretty straightforward method of purchasing the coin as an investment and hope that its value increases. The second is the process of "mining" bitcoins. Once a transaction has occurred they are then verified over the network by "miners" using complicated algorithms. As a reward for their work they receive transaction fees and/or freshly minted bitcoins!
With people flocking towards the riches dangling in front of them the scam artists are having a field day as well. Read articles, browse the forums, watch the bitcoin market, and research your costs and ROI before even considering investing anything. In my opinion, you should do this for a few weeks before putting any money into play. This is an extremely volatile market and an even riskier investment.
But in the end, I think it all boils down to if you are willing to take the risk of losing it all, to perhaps make it big.
Mining for Bitcoins - A Step by Step Guide for Beginners
Recently, at “The Future of Bitcoin Conference 2017”, big block supporters presented a BitcoinABC solution (bitcoinabc.org). We have since received many inquiries from miners and users, asking if we would be supporting BitcoinABC mining, especially from those with ViaBTC S9 cloud mining contracts, who are eager to support BitcoinABC with their mining hashrates.
As a professional cryptocurrency platform who guarantees superior customer service and maximum protection for customer assets, we decide to make precautions for the upcoming UAHF and provide a new option for users, on the basis of our support of SegWit2x under New York Agreement. We will designate the token “Bitcoin Cash” (BCC) to the possible split coin led by the activation of UAHF and the arrangements are as follows:
Mining pool: Release BCC Mining Pool
- On 22nd July 2017, we will be launching a brand new BCC mining pool and lock the activation time of UAHF at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC Time).
- If you decide to switch and mine on the BCC chain, you will still be mining BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
Cloud mining: Release S9-BCC Cloud Mining Contract
- On 22nd July 2017, we will release a new cloud mining contract to mine BCC. Current S9 cloud mining contract holders can trade your “S9” contracts against 1:1 ratio into “S9-BCC” contracts. Namely, you can trade 1 “S9” contract into 1 “S9-BCC” contract.
- Your S9-BCC cloud mining contracts will continue to mine BTC before UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time) and switch to mine BCC after UAHF is activated.
- If you are a Batch 1 cloud mining contract holder (https://medium.com/@ViaBTC/viabtc-cloud-mining-contract-batch-1-7ab45c6e013f) and wish to switch your contracts to S9-BCC cloud mining, please sign up a new account at viabtc.com and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchange: Release “BCC/CNY” Trading Pair
- From 22nd July 2017 (UTC Time), ViaBTC exchange users can trade your “BTC” assets against 1:1 ratio into both “BCC” and “BTC_FROZEN2” assets. Namely, you can trade 1 “BTC” into 1 “BCC” token and 1 “BTC_FROZEN2” token, or vice versa. Deposit and withdrawal are not available for “BCC” and ”BTC_FROZEN2”.
- On the same day, “BCC/CNY” trading pair will be released. BTC_FROZEN2 represents frozen BTC assets and is not available for trading.
- After UAHF activates at 12:20 1st August 2017 (UTC time), all your “BTC_FROZEN2” asset will be redeemed back to your “BTC” asset and we will decide on the best timing to allow deposit and withdrawal for “BCC”.
ViaBTC reserves the rights of final explanation for this statement.